The Club at Pine Forest offers a complete program of pool activities for the family, including swim teams, private lessons, and water aerobics. The club has full bathhouse facilities, a cabana bar and grill, a covered pavilion and a beautiful five-lane Junior Olympic swimming pool and toddler pool.
- Pool Phone: (843) 851-9507
- Clubhouse Phone: (843) 851-1193
- Pool attendants and swim instructors are on duty from May to September.
- Hours: Monday – Sunday, Sunrise-Sunset
- Adults may swim in the evenings utilizing the “Buddy System” – children must be accompanied by adults when pool attendants are not on duty.
- Swim lessons are available for all ages.
- For more information please call Brianna Jones (843) 817-7147.
The Swim Team is open to all The Club at Pine Forest members between the ages of 5 and 18. Children must be able to swim the length of the pool. Includes daily practices and competitive meets. Registration for the Swim Team is in Mid-April. Visit the Swim Team website at http://pfswim.com.
- Beginning in May After School – Monday through Friday
- Beginning in June Mornings – Monday through Friday
Water Aerobics classes are available for all members of The Club at Pine Forest. Classes will be held on Mondays and Thursdays from June through August. For more information please email Carol Klepinn at email@example.com from May to August.
The pool is available for rental to Pine Forest members. For more information please call the Clubhouse at (843) 851-1193.
It’s a good idea to begin at the bottom in everything except in learning to swim. – Author Unknown
More Information about our swim team.
- The Pine Forest Porpoises Swim Team is open to all The Club at Pine Forest members between the ages of 5 and 18.
- Children must be able to swim the length of the pool in order to join the team.
- Swim team includes practice daily and competitive meets in the evenings.
- Registration for the swim team begins in April.
- Practice begins in May.
- For registration forms and more information, be sure to visit the swim team website at www.pfswim.com.
Chlorine: The breakfast of champions. – Author Unknown